Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Green Unroasted Coffee Beans
15 45.99 $15.00 - $45.99
- ORIGIN SPECIALTIES: This Green Unroasted Arabica coffee is sourced from family-owned farms in the Kochere district. Because of its high altitude of 1800-2200 meters and NATURALLY ORGANIC FARMING PRACTICES, wild heirloom varietals and iron-rich acidic soils, the district of Kochere is a prime area for producing an impeccable example of what Yirga Chefe has to offer.
- SHIPPING MATERIAL: Our product is shipped to you in Kraft 12 oz. bags which are made with a resealable zipper, 5 layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening. Dimensions L x W x Gusset: 10-1/2 in. x 6-3/4 in. x 3-1/2 in. 286 mm x 181 mm x 83 mm
- FLAVOR NOTES: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe have tremendous variety - this coffee is a solid Q83 Caramel and Dark Chocolate - best at a darker Roast.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Close to 100,000 local inhabitants rely on coffee as their main crop with which to feed their families.
- SUGGESTED ROAST LEVEL = City+ - Full City.
- Caffeine Content: Caffeinated
- Roast Level: Medium