- South American Beans
- Brazil Mogiana Green Unroasted Coffee Beans
Brazil Mogiana Green Unroasted Coffee Beans
15 45.99 $15.00 - $45.99
- ORIGIN SPECIALTIES: Our Brazil Mogiana coffee comes the Mogiana region, an area along the border of the states of São Paulo and Minas Gerais, Brazi. This is a well-known coffee growing region in the municipality of Espírito Santo do Pinhal, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. Estancia Lecy is known in the area for its excellent infrastructure and production of high quality coffee, which is a testament to the highly trained team of agronomists, managers, technicians and cuppers.
- FLAVOR NOTES: peanut brittle, hazelnut, creamy body and sweet finish.
- Caffeine Content: Caffeinated
- Specialty: Natural
- SOCIAL IMPACT: This coffee is sourced from Cooperativa de Cafeicultores e Agropecuaristas (COCAPEC). COCAPEC was founded on July 11, 1985. COCAPEC started its activities with almost 300 members in its first year of operations and today COCAPEC has over 2,000 members. COCAPEC is renowned in this coffee-growing region for its technical support and natural drying methods.
- SHIPPING MATERIAL: Our product is shipped to you in 16 oz. Natural Kraft stand up zip pouches which are made with a resealable zipper, 5 layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening. Dimensions: 9" W x 4.75" G x 13.5" H