- African Beans
- Rwandan Green Unroasted Coffee Beans (ORGANIC & FAIRTRADE)
Rwandan Green Unroasted Coffee Beans (ORGANIC & FAIRTRADE)
15 45.99 $15.00 - $45.99
- ORIGIN SPECIALTIES: Specialty Coffee - Arabica. Rwanda is SW of two coffee power houses - Ethiopia and Kenya. Grown at well over 6000 Feet above sea level - this coffee is the product of 800 co-operatives and is perhaps one of the best coffees Rwanda has to offer.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Q 84.75 100% Arabica Specialty Coffee. Medium Body. Flavor notes of Brown Sugar, Marshmallow and Chocolate. Great roasted at City + to Full City. Very Smooth and sweet. Mild tangerine.
- CERTIFICATIONS: SHG (Strictly High Grown) and Fair Trade
- SOCIAL IMPACT: We donate a portion of each sale to Missions around the coffee producing world.
- Caffeine Content: Caffeinated
- Roast Level: Medium
- SHIPPING MATERIAL: Our product is shipped to you in Kraft 12 oz. bags which are made with a resealable zipper, 5 layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening. Dimensions L x W x Gusset: 10-1/2 in. x 6-3/4 in. x 3-1/2 in. 286 mm x 181 mm x 83 mm